The Midi skirt is a perennial favorite on my list of 10 key pieces. The Uniqlo High Waist Belted Flare Midi Skirt is perfect for many reasons, but I’ve narrowed it down to ten.
The Uniqlo High Waist Belted Flare Midi Skirt made my Top 10 Essentials for Summer (read about it here).
Here’s 10 reasons why The Uniqlo High Waist Belted Flare Midi Skirt is perfect year round.
1. It’s belted, giving it that classic Roman Holiday feel,
2. It’s high waisted which means a lot of things, but for me allows enough coverage to get away with wearing a crop top!
3. It has…(sound of the heavens opening) pockets. This extra detail is not only functional but also a testament to quality design,
4. It’s 50% cotton/50% poly and heavy weighted to minimize wrinkling,
5. It can be worn for work or weekend,
6. It also comes in navy,
7. It can also be worn as a top (pull it up and cinched at the waist),
8. It’s affordable at $29.90,
9. Its timeless cargo-military style means it will never fall out of style,
10. It’s machine washable – I tested it for you; wash on cold, hang to dry – instant savings on dry cleaners.
This Fall Uniqlo is collaborating with J.W. Anderson and you won’t want to miss out!
Speaking of missing out, don’t forget to Subscribe to TenKeyPieces.com for early access to my 10 Ten Wardrobe Essentials.
Uniqlo is a Japanese fast fashion retailer known for its high performance clothing. Uniqlo specializes in high quality basics at affordable prices. The belted midi skirt is selling fast, get yours here for $29.90 (shop) before they’re gone!